The woman plays different and many roles in society. She is a wife, a sister, a daughter, and most importantly and worth mentioning a mother. In this article, we will tell you 43 Interesting Facts Related to Women.
Facts Related to Women
1. International Woman’s Day is celebrated every year on 8 March. In many countries, a holiday is also observed on this day.
2. This was the first time in history that in an Olympics, there were more women than men in the US team. The 2012 Olympic team had 269 women and 261 men.
3. America has more women than men.
4. About 2 out of 100 women have an extra breast which is the third breast.
5. It is law in Saudi Arabia that if a husband does not give cofee to his wife, then she can divorce him.
6. Women blink their eyes twice as much as men.
7. The word ‘woman’ is derived from ‘wyman’ which means – ‘wife of man’.
8. The average age of women everywhere in the world is more than men. Women live longer lives than men. A major reason behind this is their immune system.
9. Women with height should be more conscious of breast cancer as they are more at risk. Some scientists in Holland, based on their research, have assumed that the growth of women of tall stature is rapid from a young age due to which changes in their hormones also occur rapidly. This makes them more prone to breast cancer.
10. Every woman has applied about 2 kg of 700 grams of lipstick during her lifetime.
Facts Related to Women
11. About 27% of women die due to heart disease and 12% due to cancer.
12. The record for giving birth to the most children is named after a woman from Russia. Which had 69 children. Of these 7 were Tigdi, ie three were born and 7 were twins and the rest were one.
13. In the US Army, 14% are women whereas in 1950 this figure was less than 2%.
14. Newzealand is the first country to give women the right to vote in 1893. England gave in 1932.
15. If a man goes out for seven days, he packs five days of clothes. But when a woman goes on a seven-day tour, she packs around 21 suits because she does not know that she would love to wear it every day.
16. According to the researchers, the fragrance of the new born baby stimulates women a lot. This excitement is equivalent to the suffering of any drug victim.
17. The ability to smell women is more than men from birth and lives more than the whole life.
18. Women lag far behind men in terms of lies. A male lies 6 times a day. At the same time, an average woman is able to lie only twice a day.
19. Women have always worn flags of success in all fields, but it is a fact that women got their first chance to join the Olympic Games in 1900.
20. The heart rate of women is higher than that of men.
21. Every year about 14 million adolescent girls are pregnant and 90% of them are from developing countries.
22. In Britain, women average 19 pairs of shoes and sandals. Of these, she employs only seven pairs. With this, women buy 111 handbags throughout their lives.
23. Nearly 1,600 women die every day during childbirth and 99% of them are from developing countries.
24. Girls are very choosy. According to a research, she can spend her one year just thinking about what clothes she has to wear. At the same time, she thinks about her look at least 9 times a day.
25. You will also agree that nothing is digested in the stomach of women. Women can keep any specific thing secret for up to 47 hours and 15 minutes. The volcano then bursts.
26. African country Niger is at the forefront of infant birth rate. Women on average give birth to seven children, the highest in the world.
27. Women cry 30 to 64 times in a year. At the same time, men cry only 6 to 17 times a year.
28. It may sound funny, but it is true that men use an average of 13000 words, while women speak about 20 thousand words.
29. Men are given more preference than women in work, but the reality is that women are more capable than men in doing many different tasks at once.
30. Sri Lanka is the only country whose first Prime Minister was a woman. Mrs. Bhandarnayake became the first Prime Minister of Sri Lanka in 1960.
Facts Related to Women
31. The first woman in the world to undergo a successful uterine transplant was first pregnant in 2013.
32. The world’s first Navel ‘The Tale of Genji’ was written and published in 1000 AD by a woman Murasaki Shikibu (Murasaki Shikibu).
33. Women in the world still get 36% less salary even if they work as much as men.
34. There is a moral ban on premarital sex in India. At the same time, the concept of conceiving virgin girls cannot be thought of. In the US, 40 percent of women give birth before marriage.
35. According to research conducted on women, children of women who snore during pregnancy are smaller in size than other children.
36. 4 out of 5 of those who reach the age of 100 are women.
37. Girls like to talk dirty things as much as boys.
38. Every 90 seconds a woman in the world dies while giving birth to a child.
39. Where did the wealth of the world’s 20 richest women come from? It is not due to their hard work, but to the husband or father. Except for the wealthy woman at number 17, all the women have the wealth left by their husband or father.
40. Women like to kiss even after sex.
41. Indian women are considered the most beautiful in the world.
42. If there is any emotional blackmail in the world, then they are Indian men. Indian women never say things correctly in a close relationship, she always gives her emotional touch so that no one will melt and listen to them.
43. According to a UN report, about 14.26 crore women have gone missing in the last 50 years worldwide. Of these, 4.58 crore belong to India alone.
You May Also Read and Share
|27 Interesting Facts Related to Bones||Read|
|21 Interesting Facts Related to Eyes||Read|
|32 Interesting Facts Related to Heart||Read|
|55 Interesting Facts Related to Brain||Read|
|12 Interesting Facts Related to Lips||Read|
|17 Interesting Facts Related to Nails||Read|
|27 Interesting Facts Related to Sex||Read|
|24 Interesting Facts Related to Newborn Baby||Read|
|Meaning, Symptoms, Remedy and Facts about Depression||Read|
|Meaning, Symptoms, Remedy and Facts about HIV Aids||Read|
|8 Simple Brain Exercise to Sharpen Your Brain||Read|
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose. We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org