A person you would like to study or work with
● Who is that person?
● Why would you like to study with him/her?
● What will you study?
1. Well, I would like to start by saying that I am lucky to have amazing friends who have different qualities.
2. But here I would like to talk about a person whom I would like to study with.
3. He is my cousin and he has seen 20 springs of his life.
4. Talking more about him, he is very intelligent and his all teachers appreciate him as he always passes his exams with flying colours.
5. There are many reasons why I would like to study with him.
6. First of all, he has amazing and positive study habits which he has inculcated over the last few years.
7. For example, whenever he studies, he keeps his environment/ambiance tranquil and distraction free.
8. Apart from that, he is very productive. I mean that he studies less number of hours but with full focus and energy.
9. Furthermore, he uses smart ways to improve his knowledge such as group discussion, smart notes taking, revision before going to bed.
10. Now, talking about what subject I would like to study with him.
11. Although he has good knowledge of all subjects, he has a special interest in (enter any subject).
12. In his personal library, one can find number of books on (enter subject name) which shows that he is a voracious reader.
13. He, in fact, provides free classes to students those who are interested in learning it.
14. As you can understand that he is very helpful and he believes that teaching is the best form of learning.
15. All in all, I can say that (enter name) is the person with whom I would like to study with down the road.
You may also read –
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou