A person you would like to study or work with
● Who is that person?
● Why would you like to study with him/her?
● What will will you study?
● I normally study alone as I find it hard to study with someone else.
● However, there are times when I don’t feel like studying and it helps if someone can motivates me.
● Moreover, there are subjects like history, which I find really boring to study alone.
● In these cases, I do prefer studying with someone else.
● I had a classmate, Yash in 10th standard and many of my friends told me that he was a very good study partner.
● So if I do get a chance, I would like to study with him.
● He has many unique qualities.
● First, he has a very good grasping power, so he was always able to understand things.really quickly.
● He is also very patient. I have heard from friends that he can sit and explain things for hours.
● One of my major problems in studying has been my inability to memorise facts and figures and he is very good with mnemonics, which I feel like can be really helpful for me.
● I remember in school days , he made a mnemonic for the first twenty elements of the periodic table and it became so popular in the school.
● Everyone used it and that’s why perhaps my entire class found chemistry very easy.
● That’s one more reason I would like to study with him. He is willing to share his
● I have heard him saying many thing in class that that best way to increase one’s knowledge is to share knowledge.
● At the moment he is doing masters in economics in Canada.
● He is at the same college I am interested in attending.
● Hopefully, I would get a chance to meet him there and study something together.
You may also read –
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – [email protected] If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou