|ACS Full Form||Acute Coronary Syndromes|
|ACS Full Form||American Chemical Society|
|ACS Full Form||A Company Secretary|
|ACS Full Form||Australian Computer Society|
Acute Coronary Syndromes
In acute coronary syndrome, abbreviated as ACS, is a condition caused by sudden blood flow to the inside of the coronary arteries wall and the formation of fatty deposits. This leads to serious health hazards such as angina, heart attacks, strokes and other major cardiovascular diseases. Acute coronary disorder develops over a long period of time and is more common among people over 40 years. However, it can develop in any age group due to high blood pressure or cholesterol, obesity, diabetes, family history and lack of physical activity.
Symptoms Of ACS
- Chest pain,
- Excessive sweating,
- Indigestion and
- Shortness of breath.
American Chemical Society
ACS Stands for American Chemical Society. It was Founded in 1876 and chartered by the U.S. Congress. It is one of the world’s largest scientific society and have a great mission to advance the broader chemistry enterprise and its practitioners for the benefit of Earth and its people. Its vision is also vivid to improve people’s lives through the transforming power of chemistry.
A Company Secretary
The company secretary has a huge contribution in making any company successful. Every company in India, which is doing business of 5 crores or more, has been required to have a permanent company secretary.
Company Secretary Work
- A company secretary handles the legal and administrative responsibilities of a company.
- He works to maintain coordination between the company’s board of governance, share holders, government and other agencies.
- The company secretary gives all the necessary information to the director and chairman of the company and also reminds them of their responsibilities so that the environment of the company remains good and the company can move forward.
- A company secretary is also aware of the capital market, corporate law, security law and corporate governance, so the company also interferes with the legal decision.
- The company secretary also specializes in management and finance, so he also works as a corporate planner and strategic manager.
Australian Computer Society
ACS is the professional association for Australia’s Information and Communication Technology sector. ACS was formed on 1 January 1966 from five state based societies. The ACS operates various chapters, annual conferences, Special Interest Groups, and a professional development program. More than 42,000 ACS members work in business, education, government and the community. ACS exists to create the environment and provide the opportunities for members and partners to succeed.