An animal you like the most (Strange/ seen for the first time)-
● India is a diverse country
● There are many types of animals found in India
● There are pet animals, domestic animals and wild animals
● Here I am going to talk about an animal which I saw for the first time in Mini zoo at Chandigarh.
● An animal I like the most is an elephant.
● Here I am going to talk about an animal which I find strange
● It is the elephant
● The elephants are the biggest land animals.
● They are herbivorous and can be identified because of their trunk.
● The trunk is the projection of their nose and the upper lips.
● There are two types of elephants, the Indian and the African.
● African elephants are bigger than their Indian counterparts.
● They have comparatively larger ears.
● Among the African elephants both the males and females have tusks whereas, only the males among the Indian elephants have tusks and so they are called tuskers.
● The back of the Indian elephants are convex whereas that of the African
elephants are concave.
● Indian elephants can be tamed and they are more beautiful.
● Elephants are gregarious animals and live in herds headed by tuskers.
● They have a well structured family life.
● The young ones, called the calf, are looked after by the cow elephants.
● Their cry is called trumpet.
● In India, elephants are captured, tamed and used for various purposes.
● Elephants are among the few animals whose existence is not endangered till now.
You may also read –
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – [email protected] If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou