An intelligent person that you know
○ Who is the person?
○ What does he do?
○ Why do you think he is smart?
○ How do you feel about him?
1. Well I’d like to start by saying that I know many of the extraordinary personalities.
2. Here I’d like to talk about an extraordinary person who is none other than my English teacher.
3. His name is Mr. Baldhir Singh (change accordingly).
4. I became his student in 9th standard.
5. There are number of reasons why I admire Mr. Singh.
6. First of all, he is the master of his craft.
7. He has done post graduation and PhD in English from renowned universities of India. Even now, he has the quality of voracious reader and he keeps learning about his craft.
8. Secondly, he is quite down to earth person. Though he is the most intellectual person I’ve ever met, the success has not gone to his head.
9. In other words, he is not egoistic about his qualifications and knowledge. In fact, he is quite curious to learn something new.
10. In addition, he is above board and gem of a person.
11. His teaching style, thirdly, is incredible.
12. I mean, he teaches his students in very interesting way.
13. Even he makes a difficult chapter seems interesting and easy.
14. Furthermore, he strikes an appropriate balance between firmness and friendliness which isolates him from other teachers.
15. No one can feel mundane during his sessions.
16. What else… oh yes… he is an agony aunt as he has the solution for every difficult situations.
17. I personally, for example, consult him whenever I need the solution of any problem.
18. In fact, my principal sir used to consult Mr. Singh while making any crucial decision about the school.
19. All in all, I’m proud of the fact that I’ve studied under his supervision. May God bless him. Thank you.
Part 3 Follow Up – An intelligent person that you know
Question 1 Are most intelligent people happy? Why?
Not necessarily. Intelligent people have high expectations of life. They may feel unhappy if things don’t go according to their expectations. But, at the same time i think it is difficult to generalise. Intelligent people know that happiness is a state of mind, and so they may try their best to stay happy.
Question 2 Do you think intelligent people are selfish?
No, selfishness has nothing to do with intelligence. I think it is personal nature to be selfish. A person who is intelligent may get success in his life and may seem to be selfish, but actually he is not. Even people who are not so intelligent may be selfish. It is basic human nature to look after one’s own interests first. So, it cannot be said that intelligence makes people selfish.
Question 3 Do you think intelligent people are helpful?
Well, a helpful nature also has nothing to do with intelligence. Anybody can be helpful, but intelligent people can help in better ways with their intelligence. People who are not intelligent but have money can help by giving money, but intelligent people can help by educating the poor.
Question 4 Who do you think plays a more important role in children’s education, parent or teacher? Why?
Well, both have a vital role in children’s education. The role of both parents and teachers is different, but equal. So, it is difficult to say, who has a greater role. In social education, parents have a greater role, but in academic education, teachers have a greater role.
Question 5. What qualities do you think a good teacher should have?
A teacher should have good communication skills. Without good communication skills, a teacher cannot teach well. Secondly, he should have depth of knowledge of the subject. Then, he should be impartial. He should have no bias towards the rich or poor students. He should be able to come down to the level of the student to teach well.
Question 6 How do teachers help children in their education?
Teachers help in all possible ways. They work hard to provide good academic knowledge to the students. They have to keep themselves up-to-date with the latest syllabi and teach students according to the requirement of the time. They can also do some career counselling and advise the students any career path according to their aptitude.
You may also read –
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – email@example.com. If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou