BBA Full Form – Hi Friends, Today we are going to talk about Full form of BBA. So first of all I wanna tell you PCM has four different meaning. First meaning is associated with educational field, Second is related to Banking and financial field, Whereas third and fourth is concerned with association of lawyers.
BBA Full Forms
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- British Bankers Association
- Baroda Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
Bachelor of Business Administration
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is an undergraduate degree in the field of Commerce. This is very popular bachelor degree in India. If I talk about duration of this degree then I must say time period of this course is similar to other degree, which is precise three years, Whereas in the other countries such as Canada, Bangladesh and Japan, it is a four-year course.
Aim Of BBA
- The BBA course aims to develop student’s executive personality and managerial ability.
- It also assists the students to develop the unique leadership quality for a successful managing career in an organization or enterprise.
- The students also gain knowledge of business processes, global business issues and understand the role of economics in business and world markets.
There are many subjects in BBA such as Accounting, Economics, Operation management, Business Law and Ethics Organizational Behavior, Marketing, Financial management, Human Resource management etc.
British Bankers Association
The British Bankers Association is a trade association. The BBA supports and promotes policies and initiatives that balance both the interest of banks, and the wider public benefit. Our work is underpinned by three core priorities:
- Helping customers – both consumers and businesses
- Promoting growth, including supporting the UK as a global financial centre
- Raising standards – both professional and ethical
BBA represents the views of those involved in the banking and financial services industry within the U.K. The BBA includes 200 member banks with headquarters in over 50 countries and operations in 180 jurisdictions throughout the world. Eighty percent of global systemically important banks are members of the BBA. BBA considers itself the voice of U.K. banking.
Baroda Bar Association
Baroda Bar Association is a fastest growing association in Vadodara for practising of lawyers. It has been produced more than 5000 judges & legendary lawyers. The ambition of Baroda Bar Association is to bringing Indian legal fraternity and its members to new heights.
Boston Bar Association
The Boston Bar Association (BBA) is a volunteer non-governmental organization in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. The aim of BBA is to bring together the brightest and most influential people for easy access to justice, foster a diverse and inclusive professional community, and serve the community at large.