|BDS Full Form||Bachelor of Dental Surgery|
|BDS Full Form||Bank Delivery System|
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
The full form of BDS is Bachelor of Dental Surgery. BDS is a medical field for handling surgeries related to the mouth and injuries related to teeth, jaws and gums. BDS is a five-year undergraduate degree course in dentistry to prepare students for a successful career as a dentist. BDS is a five-year dental course but it is divided into two parts. It involves four years of training. And it has a one-year compulsory internship. That is why it is called a five-year course.
BDS is the most preferred degree in the field of medical science after MBBS. In BDS, students are prepared to become doctors of teeth. Lectures, exhibitions, group discussions, seminars, clinical work, conferences have been included in the BDS course so that more and more students can be taught.
The BDS Degree Course teaches students various treatments such as Oral Medicine and Radiology, Dental Materials, Surgery Procedures, Pedodontics, Oral Pathology, Dental Anatomy and Oral Histology and Community Dental Surgery. This course is available in both Full Time and Part Time according to the student’s choice.
- Human Physiology
- Materials used in Dentistry
- Human Oral Anatomy, Histology and Tooth Morphology
- Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
BDS Colleges in India
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Delhi
- Government Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai
- Government Dental College and Hospital, Aurangabad
- SDM College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Dharwad
- DR. R. Ahmed Dental College and Hospital, Kolkata
- SRM Dental College, Chennai
- Government Dental College and Hospital, Nagpur
- Saraswati Dental College and Hospital, Lucknow
- Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal
- AB Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore