BHMS full form is Bachelors of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. The BHMS course is known as a bachelor’s degree in the medical field. Treatment knowledge of homeopathic system is included in BHMS course. This course takes 5½ years to do, which includes internship. Friends, after completing the BHMS course well, you become a good doctor in the homeopathic treatment field.
Today, homeopathy is a different system of medicine. In this system, a medicine mainly made from extremely thin material in tablet form is used to treat patients. This triggers the natural treatment system of the patients’ body and is very beneficial for the patients. BHMS course allows candidates to choose any specialization such as homoeopathic paediatrics pharmacy, psychotherapy, dermatologist and infertility.
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College, New Delhi
- Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homoeopathic Medical College, Mumbai
- Bakson Homeopathy Medical College and Hospital, Greater Noida
- Calcutta Homeopathic Medical College, Calcutta
- Shri Sairam Homeopathic Medical College and Research Centre, Chennai
- Venkateswara Homoeopathy Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
- Father Muller Homeopathic Medical College, Karnataka
BHMS Entrance Exams
- NIH BHMS Entrance Exam
- UP BHMS – Common Entrance Test
- PU CET (BHMS) Entrance Test
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
BHMS Eligibility Criteria
To get admission in BHMS course, all the candidates are required to complete some required minimum eligibility task. The tasks required to do this course are as follows –
- Students are required to pass the 10 + 2 level with 50% marks.
- To get admission in BHMS, it is very important for any students to have physics, chemistry, biology, English in the intermediate class.
- Students must be 17 years of age, in some states entrance examination is conducted along with MBBS and BDS test.
The BHMS graduates can easily find job in government hospitals, private hospitals, Insurance companies, NGOs, pharmaceutical companies, Research labs etc. Some common job profiles for BHMS graduates are given below:
- Homeopathic Consultant
- Homeopathic Doctor
- Junior Lecturer
- Research Associate
- Insurance Officer
- Quality Control Officer