CAT Full Form is Common Admission Test. This is a computer-based exam. Every year lakhs of students appear in this exam. This examination is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM). Students study business administration programs through CAT and make a career in this field. There is no maximum age limit for this exam.
You will be surprised to know because experts say that if the student prepares in front of the target, then only 6 months time is enough to prepare for this exam.
Friends, many students who have got the top position in the last few years say that they have passed this exam by preparing 2-3 hours daily in a period of only six months. To clear this exam, you should know the exam pattern, only then you can pass this exam.
Qualification For CAT Entrance Exam
- All those students who have passed graduation with 50% marks can take this entrance exam.
- The interested candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- In case of SC and ST, a minimum of 45% marks is sufficient. However this qualification may vary from institute to institute and syllabus as follows in some special courses run by IIM eligibility criteria.
Other Full Forms Of CAT
- CAT: Conditional Access Table
- CAT: Communication Authority of Thailand
- CAT: Council for Access Technologies
- CAT: Computer Aided Testing
- CAT: Computer Aided Translation