CEO Stands for Chief Executive Officer. A CEO has a lot of duties towards his company. All the workload of that company is given to the CEO.
How To Become CEO ?
Friends CEO is the most important post of the company, hence the CEO is also selected with caution so that no wrong person can become the CEO of the company.
- CEO of the company is chosen by the Board of Directors.
- Board of directors pays special attention while choose CEO because a careless person would have a negative impact on company’s growth.
- New person is not chosen as the CEO of the company.
- A person who is skilled and qualified is made CEO.
Responsibilities Of CEO
- Recommends annual budget and wisely manages resources of the organization.
- Makes major corporate decisions.
- Assists in the selection of board members.
- Makes the healthy working environment.
- Motivates the employees of the organization.
- Makes change in policies and strategy.
- Leads all the operations of the organization.
- Assigns responsibilities to its sub-ordinates.
- Oversees fundraising planning and execution.
- Oversees the production, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of products and services.
- Assures the products or services of the organization are in line with the vision and mission of the organization.