|CMS Full Form||Crew Management System|
|CMS Full Form||Cash Management Services|
|CMS Full Form||Content Management System|
|CMS Full Form||Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services|
Crew Management System
For Indian Railways, 2nd largest rail transporter of the world, CRIS has developed a 24×7 Crew Management System application managing its crew for operating trains on the largest rail network. CMS project deals with all categories of train crew who are required to operate all type of train on Indian Railways.
Objectives Of CMS
- Optimum and effective utilization of crew through monitoring of mandatory requirements.
- Effective scheduling and assignment of train crew.
- Schedule rests (12/16) of the crew based on total duty hours completed.
- Paperless lobby – Calls for booking through SMS, Caution Order, Circular, Sign On/OFF.
- To generate computerized mileage report for direct submission to P Branch for payments.
- To check driver for drunkenness at time sign on & off duty to ensure safety.
Cash Management Services
Bank’s Cash Management Services offers a full range of products and services to efficiently process your receivables and payables. We cater to all your cash management requirements to optimise your cash flow position and to facilitate effective management of your business operation.
Benefits of Cash Management Services
- Leverage of vast network of locations within India
- Wide range of CMS products
- Efficient logistics support and advanced technology support
- Ensuring timely deposit of collections and timely execution of disbursement requests
Content Management System
CMS is a computer software used to create, save and publish digital content. Earlier CMS Software was used to manage Use Computer Files but now it is used to manage Web Page.
- Helps to make a website faster.
- CMS supports a complete template, without changing any content.
- It is easy to use.
- It provides SEO friendly URLs.
- It provides an admin panel in which many languages are available.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) provides health coverage to more than 100 million people through Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program, and the Health Insurance Marketplace. The CMS seeks to strengthen and modernize the Nation’s health care system, to provide access to high quality care and improved health at lower costs.