Combined Pre-Medical Test
CPMT is a state level medical entrance exam and perfect gateway for getting admission in to various medical, Dental, Homepathic and Ayurvedic colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT 2019) will be conducted in UP state for providing admission to MBBS & BDS courses. Directorate Medical Education & Training, Uttar Pradesh will organize Combined Pre Medical Test 2019 and on the basis of CPMT scores, Students can take admission in various government and private medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh state in the counselling.
Eligiblility for CPMT
- Domicile Requirement – Candidate who have UP domiciled or passed/appearing the 10th and 12th examination from UP state.
- Age Criteria – The candidate’s age should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam – Candidates those qualifying in 10+2 or any equivalent exam from recognized board are eligible.
- Subjects – Candidates must pass their qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.
- Minimum Marks – Candidate must obtain at least 50% (for General/OBC) and 40% in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Appearing Candidates – Appearing candidates can also apply
CPMT Centers in Uttar Pradesh
- R.M Medical College, Meerut
- P.G.I Raibareily Road, Lucknow
- MLN College Allahabad.
- GSVM Medical College Kanpur
List of courses for which entrance test is given
This is the name of all those courses, which get admission after passing the CPMT entrance exam. Courses are given below.
- Unani Medicine
So that’s all about CPMT Full Form!! For any interesting updates and latest information directly to you timeline you can follow u one Facebook. Even you can share this information with your friends and family.