What is depression ?
Depression is a mental state in which a person is unhappy for a long time. When a person depressed then he lost Interest in his life and not able to perform his daily routine tasks accurately.
Causes of depression and why ?
Depression can happen to any person of any age and there is no clear reason for depression, it is due to many mixed reasons. Nevertheless, there are some reasons for this – death of someone close, financial trouble, loss of job, loss of love, marriage breakdown, constant poor health, negligent work, failure etc.
Symptoms of depression
- Feeling tired after a little work.
- Do not sleep properly.
- Waking up repeatedly at night.
- Failing to focus on work.
- To get angry at talk.
- Being afraid of something bad (having bad thoughts).
- Not eating food.
- Anorexia etc. in sex.
Remedy for Depression
- First of all, do not make the impression that you are depressed due to some minor problem.
- Try to put mind in your work, do mind work.
- Decrease your desires for some time.
- Keep yourself busy with important tasks. Take part in social, religious or other events.
- Make a big goal for yourself, divide it into small parts and accomplish it.
- Increase contact with good people. Stay away from dramamen and clever people.
- Those who do not give you emotion, stay away from them.
- Do not rush for anything and be patient.
- Try to stay away from lust.
- Do not think of any miracle in life that one day something like this will happen and I will become like this. Remember that large large is made up of small smalls.
- Always watch positive movies.
Some Facts about Depression
- According to the WHO report, at present 35 million people are suffering from depression.
- Women are more prone to depression than men.
- Depressed person has three to four times more dreams than normal.
- A person suffering from depression begins to grow old.
- Research has found that people who do comedy and drama are more prone to depression than ordinary people. Lord Krishna has also said in the Gita that if a person is more signified then it means that he is alone from inside.
- Depression is not a present-day disease, it has been going on for centuries, but in the 21st century its effect has increased 10 times more than before.
- People who spend more time on the Internet (Facebook, WhatsApp) are often in mental trouble.
- America’s great President Abraham Lincoln lived in depression for a long time due to the miseries of life, during this time he used to stay away from knives because he felt that he should not kill himself.
- People of France suffer from depression the most. A research has found that 20 percent of the people there definitely go through a state of depression at some point in their life.
You May Also Read and Share
|27 Interesting Facts Related to Bones||Read|
|21 Interesting Facts Related to Eyes||Read|
|32 Interesting Facts Related to Heart||Read|
|55 Interesting Facts Related to Brain||Read|
|12 Interesting Facts Related to Lips||Read|
|17 Interesting Facts Related to Nails||Read|
|27 Interesting Facts Related to Sex||Read|
|24 Interesting Facts Related to Newborn Baby||Read|
|43 Interesting Facts Related to Women||Read|
|Meaning, Symptoms, Remedy and Facts about HIV Aids||Read|
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose. We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – email@example.com