Describe a natural talent you want to improve like sports music
- What it is?
- When you discovered it
- How you want to improve it
- And how you feel about it?
- Well, there are plenty of natural skills that I would love to improve such as Dancing, Playing Guitar, Mental maths, etc.
- I would like to talk about the one skill that is really important for me.
- It is a public speaking talent, which I wanted to improve at any cost as it is most important for my future goals and career.
- To be honest, I really don’t remember when I noticed this skill.
- Perhaps, I discovered during my school days, there used to be a solo performance in front of all classmates to talk for about 2 minutes on the current affairs.
- Those days I used to be too shy and scared when my turn comes, since then I am lacking public speaking talent.
- A couple of weeks ago, I discussed this with my teacher, and he suggested me few tips to improve it.
- First of all, must practice looking at myself in the mirror and talk about anything or do some funny acting just to feel and boost my confidence.
- Second, I should start speaking with friends and pretend to be their leader. And lastly, to practice on the stage before actually talking to the audience.
- It would be an excellent day for me when I will satisfy with my improvement in public speaking as it is very important in my future goal to speak and represent the ideas, information, and facts.
- I hope I would achieve it soon.
Questions asked by examiner in part 3
1. Do you think artists with talents should focus on their talents?
I honestly think that artists with talents should focus on it only if they are passionate about it because If we are not passionate about something then we are not able to sustain our interest in the particular activity for long. For example, the son or daughter of a famous musician might have innate talent towards music but if they do not have any interest in music they will never become successful musicians.
2. Is it possible for us to know the children who are 3 or 4 years old will become musicians or painters when they grow up?
I do not think it is possible to predict what a child will grow up to be in the future at such a young age. Children at the age of 3 or 4 are very curious and show their interest in almost everything as they are discovering the world around them. It would be very difficult to identify that they will become an artist in the future or not, even if the child has some innate talent, as most of the parents do not pay much serious attention to what their child is doing.
3. Do you think parents feel guilty for putting too much pressure on their children?
Well, I believe parents do not feel much guilty for putting their children under pressure because they think that they are preparing their children for the challenges that the real world would bring in the future. Parents have the idea that putting their children under pressure will motivate them to push themselves harder and achieve the impossible in life.
4. Why people like to watch talent shows?
Honestly, I am not a big fan of talent shows but I think the primary reason why people love watching them is entertainment. The talent shows are full of entertainment which is based on reality as compared to the fictional dramas. People are able to relate a lot with these reality based shows and also they drive a lot of inspiration from such shows. The talent shows sometimes also show the struggling stories of the artists which a lot of people love to watch.
5. Do you think it is more interesting to watch famous peoples or ordinary people’s show?
Well, I have a mixed opinion for this question as both the categories teach us different things. From famous people, we get to know the story behind their struggles, hard work, and how they became successful, which is very motivating but then sometimes I feel that famous people are pretentious and one never gets to know how they are in real life. On the other hand, ordinary people offer us the real side of humanity to which everyone is able to relate in many different ways, be it emotionally or how people actually live. Since many people are able to relate with this so they find ordinary people more interesting.