Describe a party you attended or joined
- When was it
- Who joined you?
- What happened in the party
- I have celebrated many parties in my
- But here I would like to talk about a birthday party, which I enjoyed a lot
- It was the birthday of my younger
- It was his eighteenth birthday
- I threw a surprise party for
- My parents were also with me in this
- We invited a few of his close friends and some
- After my brother left for college that morning, I decorated our home with buntings and
- My mother baked and iced the
- Actually she has a gifted hand at cooking and
- I ordered some fritters, spring rolls, sandwiches and pastries for the
- I even organised some games such as musical chairs, treasure hunt and passing the
- When my brother came home that day, we all were waiting for
- We welcomed him by playing the birthday
- Everyone clapped and wished him happy birthday.
- He was really surprised and very I could tell it from his face.
- The he cut the cake and we all enjoyed the cake and snacks
- Then we played the
- Everyone enjoyed a
- I gifted a cell phone to my
- He always wanted it but my parents wouldn’t let him buy
- I always felt his desperation for the phone, so I had planned to gift him one on his
- He received many other gifts also but my gift was the most special for
- We all danced a lot that
- I felt great happiness that
- I realised that true happiness lies in giving happiness to
- My brother is very dear to me
- May God give him a long and happy life!
Describe a party you attended or joined Follow Up Questions
- Do children like to party?
Yes, they do. Party means fun and enjoyment to them. It means new clothes, lots to eat and a chance to dance and make merry.
- Do adults like to party?
Yes, adults like to party. To adults, it means a time to get together with friends and family. It means having a break from the monotonous routine life. It is a time to recharge one’s batteries.
- Do you like loud music in party?
No, personally I don’t. It gives me a headache. But most of my friends do. They think that any party is incomplete without loud music.
You may also read –
Class 10 Science Notes
Class 10 History Notes
Class 10 History Chapter 1 Notes
Minerals And Energy Resources Concept
Quantum CAT By Sarvesh Kumar Verma PDF
Rakesh Yadav Math Book PDF
Management Of Natural Resources Class 10 Notes
Resources And Development Class 10 Notes
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – email@example.com. If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou