Describe a party you attended or joined
- When was it
- Who joined you?
- What happened in the party
- I have celebrated many parties in my
- But here I would like to talk about a birthday party, which I enjoyed a lot
- It was the birthday of my younger
- It was his eighteenth birthday
- I threw a surprise party for
- My parents were also with me in this
- We invited a few of his close friends and some
- After my brother left for college that morning, I decorated our home with buntings and
- My mother baked and iced the
- Actually she has a gifted hand at cooking and
- I ordered some fritters, spring rolls, sandwiches and pastries for the
- I even organised some games such as musical chairs, treasure hunt and passing the
- When my brother came home that day, we all were waiting for
- We welcomed him by playing the birthday
- Everyone clapped and wished him happy birthday.
- He was really surprised and very I could tell it from his face.
- The he cut the cake and we all enjoyed the cake and snacks
- Then we played the
- Everyone enjoyed a
- I gifted a cell phone to my
- He always wanted it but my parents wouldn’t let him buy
- I always felt his desperation for the phone, so I had planned to gift him one on his
- He received many other gifts also but my gift was the most special for
- We all danced a lot that
- I felt great happiness that
- I realised that true happiness lies in giving happiness to
- My brother is very dear to me
- May God give him a long and happy life!
Describe a party you attended or joined Follow Up Questions
- Do children like to party?
Yes, they do. Party means fun and enjoyment to them. It means new clothes, lots to eat and a chance to dance and make merry.
- Do adults like to party?
Yes, adults like to party. To adults, it means a time to get together with friends and family. It means having a break from the monotonous routine life. It is a time to recharge one’s batteries.
- Do you like loud music in party?
No, personally I don’t. It gives me a headache. But most of my friends do. They think that any party is incomplete without loud music.
You may also read –
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou