Describe a person you wanted to be similar to when you were growing up
● Who is this person?
● Where and under what circumstances did you meet him/her?
● What were the physical attributes – eg. height / hair / eye colour /
● What quality about him / her inspired you?
● How was the attitude of this person towards you and towards others
1. Well, I’d like to start by saying that I’m blessed to know many extraordinary individuals who have been my role models.
2. Similarly, here I want to talk about a person whom I admire from the bottom of my heart since my childhood and I’ve wanted to be similar to.
3. It is my English teacher whose name is Mr. Baldhir Singh (change accordingly) who has seen approximately 50 springs of his life.
4. I became his student % in my 7th standard.
5. Well, there are number of reasons why Mr. Singh is my role model since childhood.
6. First of all, he has a very charismatic personality.
7. I mean he is in his 50s but his vitality is like a 30 year old person.
8. Secondly, he is the master of his craft.
9. He has done post graduation and PhD in English from renowned university of India.
10. In addition, he is quite down-to-earth person.
11. Though he is the most intellectual person I’ve ever met, the success has not gone to his head.
12. In other words, he is not egoistic about his qualifications and knowledge.
13. Moreover, he is quite curious to learn new things.
14. His teaching style, thirdly, is incredible.
15. I mean, he used to teach us in very a interesting way.
16. Even he used to make a difficult chapter seems interesting and easy.
17. Furthermore, he used to strike an appropriate balance between firmness and friendliness which isolated him from other teachers.
18. No one could feel mundane during his sessions.
19. What else… oh yes… he is an agony aunt.
20.What I’m trying to say is that he has solution for any difficult situations.
21. I personally, for example, consult him whenever I need the solution of any problem.
22. All in all, due to the above mentioned attributes, he is my role model and I will leave no stone unturned to be like him. Thank you.
You may also read –
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – email@example.com. If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou