Describe a quiet place
● Where it is
● When you like to go there
● What you do there
● Why you like to visit there
1. Well, I’d like to start by saying that there are several places in my locality where individuals can go and let their hair down.
2. I’d like to describe my most preferred place which is a Temple which is within the walking distance from my home.
3. I visit this place quite often and whenever I pay a flying visit to this place, it helps me to sooth myself to be honest.
4. There is a range of reasons why I visit this place.
5. First of all, the temple is housed in the lap of nature with lush greenery around and there is a river which is always flowing.
6. I believe, flowing river teaches a lesson that life should always go on: in joy and also in sorrow.
7. Second reason behind paying a visit to this temple is that the ambiance of this place is quite tranquil and serene, which helps me to have certain degree of peace and calmness especially during nerve- racking period.
8. Not only it helps to me to stay relaxed but also gives a chance to introspect myself as I spend time in isolation and do mediation as well.
9. To cut the long story short, I can say whenever I want a break from mundane life, that place strikes my mind first. Thank you.
Follow Up Describe a quiet place
1. Why do some people not like quiet places?
Some people do not like quiet places because they want fun and frolic all around them. They want activity and noise all around them.
2. Do you know other quiet places?
There are many quiet places in the countryside. Many of my friends live in villages. Whenever I go to their homes, there is no noise of traffic, and you can hear the chirping of the birds and the rustling of leaves, which is very soothing to the ears.
3. Do you need a quiet place when you are working?
Yes, I do appreciate a quiet place when I’m working, but unfortunately it is not always possible. So I’ve got used to some amount of noise around me.
4. Why do people like to spend time in quiet places?
People like to spend time in quiet places because sometimes they want to be with themselves, then they go to temples or quiet places, and feel relieved of their stress.
5. Do you know anyone who likes noise?
I have many friends who like listening to loud music. They say that it kills the background noise of the vehicle
You may also read –
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou