Describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future
- Where is it?
- How you know about this city?
- What it is famous for?
- Why you would like to live there ?
- Well, India is a diverse country due to its geographical regions.
- I belong to Moga city which is in Punjab state.
- I have been living there since my childhood and I like this place because lots of memories are attached to this place.
- But I want to live in another city named Amritsar. Amritsar is famous for the Golden temple and also different religious places.
- Amritsar is one of those places which offer the perfect combination of food, traditions, history and culture.
- This city is rich in culture and history.
- First time I visited there in my childhood.
- From that time, We usually go there to spend weekends because I like the peaceful environment of the Sikh temple, as well as the availability of all kind of stuff, attracts me like jewellery, clothes, footwear, and traditional items.
- I like to live there because in big cities people do not face any kind of difficulty rrding education, medical and for travelling purposes. People mostly have big houses and also apartments.
- In Amritsar, people have various job opportunities.
- Moreover, individuals can entertain themselves by doing recreational activities and also visiting several places. Every kind of cuisine is also available.
- The most interesting thing is that most of the foreigners come to visit the renowned places that are related to history.
- In future, I will definitely buy my own house in Amritsar city due to a lot of reasons.
- So this is the place where I would like to live in.
Questions asked by examiner in part 3
1. Why do more and more people live in the city?
I think more and more people live in the city because of the comforts offered by city life. There are good education, health, and entertainment facilities available in cities. More city jobs offer a better pay.
2. What are some factors that attract people to settle down in certain places?
I think the main factors are presence of family members and friends, financial reasons like availability of well paid jobs, facilities like presence of malls, cinema theatres, good schools for children and so on. Nowadays people also consider factors like level of pollution and traffic.
3. What are the differences between the young and old when choosing where to live?
I think the young mostly care about the availability of jobs and entertainment facilities. They prefer places where they can get well paid jobs and where there are bars, restaurants, and shopping malls so that they can enjoy life. On the other hand, old people care about presence of family members so that they don’t feel lonely. Also, for the old, it is about good health care facilities so that they can get timely help in case of emergencies and health issues.