Describe about a faraway (remote) place that you would like to visit
● What place is it
● Where is it located
● How would you go there
● I am a person who loves to travel and explore different places.
● I feel travelling is a great way to rejuvenate and through travelling we can also learn a lot.
● Today, I would like to talk about one of my dream destinations that I would like to visit
● It’s a city called Ladakh located in the northernmost part of India.
● Ladakh attracts a lot of tourists especially youngsters from different parts of India and the world.
● Ladakh is renowned for its mountain beauty and culture
● The mountains in this region do not have any trees, rather they are dry
● Due to this reason, Ladakh is sparsely populated
● There are lot of famous places to visit here like Pangong lake, Nubra valley etc
● A lot of popular Indian movies have been filmed in Ladakh.
● The distance between Delhi, capital of India and Ladakh is approximately 1000 kms
● Like many youngsters in India, I want to visit Ladakh on a Royal Enfield Bike.
● It normally takes 67 days to reach Ladakh on a motorcycle from Delhi
● One has to travel across 4 states in India to reach Ladakh
● I have heard from a lot of people who have done this trip, that it is one of the best experiences of life
● I am planning to go there during the next summers as the roads to Ladakh are open during summers only.
● It will be a camping trip and I would carry all the necessary tent equipment and food supplies with me
● I have also asked a lot of friends who will be accompanying me on this trip.
● I think it is always better to travel in a group rather than travelling alone.
● I would also take a lot of pictures during this trip and enjoy the local food in Ladakh.
● So Ladakh is one faraway place I am looking forward to visit soon and check it off my bucket list.
Follow Up Describe about a faraway(remote) place that you would like to visit
1. Talk about tourist places in your country?
There are several tourist places in my country. Some are visited for their natural beauty, like the hill stations, beaches, forests, etc. Some are popular for their historic, architectural, and cultural importance, like the Taj Mahal, Rajasthan, temples in the South of India, etc. There are many places which are known for their wildlife and natural environment, like the Kaziranga National Park is popular for the Rhinoceros, Corbett National Park and Satpura forests for the Tiger, Gir Forests for lions, Bharatpur for the bird sanctuary, and many more such places are popular tourist destinations.
2. What are the benefits of tourists to region?
There are many benefits to the tourist destination. Tourists spend money on their stay/accommodation, travel, food, souvenir and other shopping, which makes the region progress economically and develop better facilities for the tourists, as well as the local people. When the infrastructure is developed for the tourists, it is the local people who benefit from it as they get to use and enjoy those amenities too. The standard of living of the local people becomes better; they are able to earn more because of tourism.
3. What environmental effects are caused by it?
Tourism does have its downside and the major impact is seen on the environment. The use of various modes of travel and transport used by the tourists causes all types of pollution. There is a lot of pressure on the natural resources, like water, forests. It is observed that there is more litter at a tourist destination and it may lead to soil or land pollution if that waste is not disposed off properly.
4. Why tourists throw their waste in tourist places?
Tourists litter the tourist places as some of them feel that one plastic bag or bottle or a wrapper they throw doesn’t make a difference. Also, some tourists feel that it is the government’s or the local people’s responsibility to keep the city clean. Sometimes there may not be good waste disposal facilities provided by the local government.
5. Do people in your country want longer holidays? Why?
I believe it depends on the work schedule of people. These days people are busy working and earning more money for their family and for leading a comfortable life. However, many people who have children go on longer holidays, especially during the summer vacations, or other such long vacations that their children have during their school years. Mostly the other working professionals prefer taking short breaks, like on long weekends.
6. Why do people like to stay at home?
People like to stay at home when they get some free time so that they can spend some quality time with their family members and also get some relaxation. For them going out or travelling might mean stress and tiredness, so they prefer spending their free time or off days at home with the family.
You may also read –
A subject you did not like in when you were at school but now you like it.
Good news that you have received from internet
Describe a special date in your country’s history
Food that people eat on special event
Describe one of your grandparent’s job
Talk about time when you traveled with an old person
Talk about an interesting old person you met
Describe a time when you were cheated
An intelligent person that you know
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – email@example.com. If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou