Describe an aquatic animal
- What it looks like
- When you saw it
- Where you saw it
- Explain why it is interesting
- I would like to start by saying that every genre of animal plays an important role in life cycle.
- We have wild animals, domestic animals, and pet animals.
- I am going to talk about an aquatic animal, which I find very interesting, which is none other than Fish.
- As I live in the north part of my country, it is not a costal area, therefore I had to go to zoo for staring the beautiful creator of god, named Fish.
- I used to watch picture of Fish in my textbook, while I was in my alma mater life but first time I saw it lively while my parents brought a fish in a bowl.
- I still remember, I used to perform number of activities for proper nurturing of Fish such as changing bowl water daily, Fish food or feed the fish etc.
- Apart from that there are few reasons why I consider fish is an interesting aquatic animal.
- Firstly, fish are cold-blooded. This means that they do not maintain a constant internal body temperature; instead, their temperature is greatly influenced by their environment.
- Secondly, Most also breathe with gills and have scales that cover their bodies.
- Thirdly, small fish in bowl are so silent and beautiful creatures.
Questions asked by examiner in Part 3
1. Why do people like to keep pets?
Indian people like to keep pets because pets are wonderful companions. Pets, such as dogs give you unconditional love. They also provide security. Some people keep pets in their homes to teach responsibility to their children. People who suffer from depression are advised by their doctors to keep pets.
2. What should we do to protect endangered animals?
We should help the governments and NGOs by contributing some funds, however small they may be. We should not do hunting and poaching of animals. We should educate those who are not aware of the importance of animals and the effects their extinction can have on us.
3. Do you support doing experiments on animals?
I do not support experimenting on animals, because nowadays, we can do computer simulated experiments to see the effects of drugs. We should realize that animals are not humans and so any effect on them may not be there on humans. Moreover, animals are sentient beings and should not be disturbed for our selfish motives.
4. Why do some people refuse to eat animals?
Some people refuse to eat animals on religious grounds. Some people just don’t like the unnecessary killing of animals. They feel that plant sources can also provide them enough nutrients.
5. What would happen when some species disappear on earth?
It would disturb the ecological chain and would affect us directly or indirectly. We would also lose out on the diversity of nature.