Describe an unusual vacation you had
You should say:
What you did
When and where you did it
Who you did it with
And explain why you think it was interesting or unusual.
1. I would like to start by saying that…
2. Well, I belong to north India.
3. And unfortunately, there is no sea around.
4. So, I don’t get to enjoy doing activities on the sea shore to be honest.
5. But, here I would like to talk about my trip to Goa last year.
6. Where I visited sea for the first time in my life.
7. I was feeling on the top of the world to be honest.
What you did?
1. I went there with ry friends and cnjoyed a lot of activities on the sea shore.
2. For example, we played vitt, the sand.
3. We made sand houses and played besch velley.
4. We enjoyed jogging in the early morning and sun bath durin; the day. We also did boating as weli.
5. But I think the most exciting and memorable activity was swimming in the big ocean.
6. It was a different experience altogether for me to swim in the sea-tides.
7. I can not express it in words for sure.
8. Before swimming, I was little scared to be honest.
9. But once my friends dragged me in the middle of the beautiful blue water, I started enjoying it.
1. All in all, it was an unbelievable experience for me.
2. I made full use of this opportunity. Thanks