DLF Full Form is Delhi Land and Finance. It is the largest developer company of Commercial Real Estate in India. It is a Public Limited Company. This Company deals in Real Estate. Its Headquarter is present in New Delhi, India. The DLF started its first project in Krishan Nagar, East Delhi, which was completed in 1949.
After this DLF built 21 Colonies in Delhi which includes South Extension, Greater Kailash, Kailash Colony and Hauz Khas. Its task is to build Offices, Apartments, Shopping Malls, Hotels, Golf Courses, Infrastructure etc.
DLF has a Leased Office Space, spread over 25 Million square feet in Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh and Chennai. Which brings rental income approximately 1950 Crore each year.
Important Information Of DLF
- This Company was established in 1946 by Chaudhary Raghvendra Singh.
- Kushal Pal Singh is the Chairman of this company.
- Mohit Gujral is the CEO of this company.
- Total Revenue of this company is 6 Billion Rupees.
- Total Net Income of this company is 13 Billion Rupees.
- Total number of Employees in this company is 11, 495.