DSP Full Form is Deputy Superintendent of Police. DSP is a state police officer and provide guidance to state police forces. In most administration jobs in India, you can take entry in two ways either by promoting or passing an exam, but by clearing any exam, you can directly become DSP.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a central government working organization whose job is to recruit employees for different departments. UPSC takes exam for India level jobs, out of which I have given the list of services below.
- Indian Civil Services
- Indian Medical Services
- Indian Engineering
- Armed Forces
- Special Class Railway Apprentices
- Economic Service
- Geo-scientist and Geologist Services
- Indian Statistical Services
Eligibility Criteria And Salary Of DSP
- It is must to have graduation degree, percentage does not matter.
- The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD.
The minimum height required for male candidate is 168 cms and for female candidate, it is 155 cms.
The minimum chest required for men is 84 cms with minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The Pay-Scale or Salary of DSP varies between Rs.16,000-40,000.