EDP Full Form is Electronic data processing. EDP can refer to the use of automated methods to process commercial data. For example: stock updates applied to an inventory, banking transactions applied to account. Electronic or Automatic methods were used for database processing.
Electronic Data Processing Methods
- Real-time processing
- Online processing
- Interactive processing
- Batch processing
- Distributed processing
Stages Of Electronic Data Processing
(1) A collection is the first stage of electronic data processing.
(2) Preparation is the second stage of electronic data processing. Preparation is used to analyze the data processing.
(3) Input is the third stage in electronic data processing. Data entry is done by the use of a scanner, keyboard and mouse.
(4) The fourth stage is processing.
(5) The last stage is storage. Every computer has the use to store the file.
One Comment on “EDP Full Form – What Is The Full Form Of EDP”
It is most communicate valuable information