L-Arginine is one of the amino acid out of 20 amino acid that we get from our diet. It is a semi essential amino acid, which means that you have to take it from the diet itself. Arginine controls many bodily functions by making protein blocks in our body. It increases the nitric oxide in our blood.
The highest value of arginine is found in nuts and seeds such as peanuts and almonds. Apart from this, arginine is also found in chocolate. Dietary fiber is very important for our body so that your Digestive system works correctly.
Arginine increases the ability to use dietary nutrients in the body. The fiber passes through the Digestive Tract in our body without a break. When it reaches our large intestine, it breaks there itself.
L-Arginine Uses And Benefits
- Arginine is essential for many physiological processes, physiological processes such as hormone secretion, increasing growth hormone output, removing toxin from the body and in addition it strengthens our body’s immune system.
- Arginine is the precursor of nitric oxide which helps in increasing Vasculrity in your body. It is also used for curing angina, heart diseases and sex related diseases. Arginine is also used to relieve infertility in men and women.
- Arginine Supplement powder, tablets and injections will be available. Our body uses Arginine to synthesize nitric oxide. Nitric oxide works to relax and expand our nerves. Apart from this, it also regulates our blood flow.
- Due to Arginine in the dietary supplement, the value of nitric oxide in your body changes, keeping your body free from radicals and helps in improving your body muscle. It helps to release our growth hormone along with removing bad cholesterol from the body and improves the fat metabolism. Arginine also regulates salt levels in the body.
If people have any heart related disease, then they should talk to the doctor before starting this supplement. Overdose is a common practice because these supplements are also present in other supplements.
L-Arginine Side Effect
- Overdose of arginine can cause problems like diarrhea, weakness and dizziness. That is why you have to consume it according to the dose written above the supplement.
- First start with a low dose and follow it for a week. After this, increase the dose a little and do this every week. You should increase it even where you have maximum benefit and least side effects.
- If your diet is right, then there is no need to take Arginine supplements.
Foods Rich In L-Arginine
|Seeds (watermelon seeds)|
Arginine supplements are used for Vasculrity and Muscle Pump. Only use this supplement if your body fat is less than 10-12%. This supplement is not used for those with too much body fat.