Uttar Pradesh Parivarik Labh Yojna
Uttar Pradesh’s beloved nationals have started the National Family Benefit Scheme. The main purpose of the National Family Benefit Scheme to the families whose bread earners have died. So a free money for compensation will be given to those families. As you know, the UP National Family Benefit Scheme has been launched so that in today’s time too many families in the family today primarily feed the family. That person is called the head of the family.
But when the head of the head dies or dies for some reason. So the mountain of sorrows on the family is broken. At such a time, it is very difficult to spend life for the whole family. Uttar Pradesh Government has launched the UP National Family Benefit Scheme to deal with such situations. So even after the death of the chief, he can be given financial assistance from the National Family Benefit Scheme, so the Uttar Pradesh government has formed the National Family Benefit Scheme.
UP National Family Benefit Scheme Online Application
(1) Click here to apply online in Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme.
(2) After clicking on this website, a link to the National Family Benefit Scheme will appear.
(3) Click on it and give details of the information you are asking now.
(4) Read your form carefully.
(5) Then click the Submit button. Your form will be considered full.
Help Line Toll-Free Number – 18004190001
Under the UP National Family Benefit Scheme, free financial assistance is provided on the death of the head for any reason. Under the National Family Benefit Scheme, if the head of the family who runs below the poverty line dies, then it will be given financial assistance of Rs.30000 by the government, provided the death toll is more than 18 years and below 60 years. Only then can the applicant apply for this scheme online.
Whatever UP wants to apply online in the National Family Benefit Scheme, please read this article carefully. In this article, we will give you detailed information about Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme Application Form. What are the eligibility for this scheme and what are the necessary documents so that you can apply online in the UP National Family Benefit Scheme.
Benefits of the UP National Family Benefit Scheme
(1) Under the National Family Benefit Scheme, the government will pay a compensation of Rs 30, 000 / as per the compensation.
(2) The first compensation amount was Rs.20, 000 /. The amount has been revised after the year 2013.
(3) The family, who is eligible for this scheme, can claim / apply the sum mentioned in the form of compensation from the government after the death of the head of the family / earner or the earning member of the family.
Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme Eligibility
(1) Applicant should be living below poverty line.
(2) The applicant should be from 18 years to 60 years.
(3) The National Family Benefit to given those family whose total income should not be exceeded 56000, for urban areas.
(4) The applicant’s rural household’s applicant should not exceed 46000.
UP National Family Benefit Scheme Required Documents
(1) It is mandatory to have the passport photo of the applicant.
(2) Aadhar card is also mandatory after the payee.
(3) The applicant should be a permanent resident of UP for applying.
(4) Applicant must have a family income certificate.
(5) It is also mandatory to have a certificate of death of a member of the family head’s death.
(6) It is mandatory to have an account in any bank.
In order to get financial assistance for the purpose, applicants must apply within 01 years from the date of death of the Chief. Candidates’ bank account should be in nationalized bank or large private bank in which transfer of online funds can be done. Payment will be made to the applicant within 75 days of the date of online application, after which the pending cases will be paid by the Director Social Welfare.