Talk about a place where you like to study
○ Where is it
○ When do you study there
○ What you study there
○ Who you go with
○ Why do you like to study in this place
● There are numerous indoor and outdoor places where people likes to go to study
● But I prefer to study indoors.
● My Favorite place to study is a library.
● There is a huge library named as The Central Library which is situated in sector 34, Chandigarh.
● It is approximately 5 Kms away from my house.
● The building of the library can easily accommodate more than 1000 students at one time.
● The whole building is centrally air conditioned.
● There is ample parking space in front of the building.
● I visited that library for the first time with my elder sister.
● After that I became regular visitor.
● The membership of this library is very reasonable.
● A person has to pay only Rs.500/ for one year.
● I usually go there to prepare my assignments.
● Even in my leisure time I like visiting to this library to read books like novels, journals etcetera.
● I like to study there because of the ambience of that place.
● Most of the people who visit this library are college going students who are preparing for competitive exams.
● In fact, I have made quite a lot of friends at the library.
● It is a very quiet place and extensive study material is available in this library.
● Sometimes I get the books issued and take them to my home.
● The library also has a Internet cafe, where one can search for information on the Internet and have some coffee.
● It helps me to concentrate better as the location of this library is peaceful and noise free.
Follow Up Talk about a place where you like to study
1. Do you like to learn on your own or with others?
Sometimes, I like to study alone and sometimes in a group. For things that I need to concentrate and focus, I like to study alone. For boring things, I like to study in a group.
2. Do you prefer to study at home or study in other places?
I like to study at home, but sometimes, I go to a library. There I get an atmosphere to study.
3. What’s the difference between leaning face to face with teachers and learning by yourself?
Teachers keep me focused on study, but when I study by myself, I tend to lose my concentration and then I waste time.
You may also read –
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou