Talk about a time when you travelled with an old person
○ When and Where?
○ What was the conversation you had?
○ How you felt about it?
● There have been many instances in life when I travelled with my grandparents, but here I would like to talk about a time when I travelled with my friend Sonia’s grandmother.
● Actually, it was Sonia’s cousins wedding and she had invited me also.
● All her other family members went by car, but Sonia, her grandmother and I went by train.
● We went by Chandigarh express, which starts at 7 pm and reaches Chandigarh at 9.30 pm
● I had met her grandmother many times, but that was the time I realised how lively she was.
● Her name is Parkash Kaur.
● She is in her early seventies.
● She has grey hair and wrinkled skin, but looks very beautiful.
● All through the journey we kept chatting with each other.
● She has excellent culinary skills, and as I am also fond of cooking I started
asking her about her recipes.
● She shared many recipes and many cookery tips with me.
● I made quite a few notes in my cell phone.
● Sonia told me that the aroma coming from her grandmother’s kitchen is
irresistible and that she has magic in her hands.
● The two hours journey seemed to pass in two minutes.
● The train was also very comfortable.
● Sonia’s brother had come to the station to receive us.
● So, this was the time I travelled with an old person.
You may also read –
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – [email protected] If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou