Talk about something that you borrowed from your friend
○ What was it
○ When did you borrow
○ Whom you borrowed it from
○ What you did with it
○ Why you borrowed it
1. Well, I’d like to start by saying that friendship plays an imperative role in all and sundry’s life.
2. It’s not a give and take relationship.
3. I’m lucky/blessed to have many peers who have helped me in my thick and thin situations.
4. Similarly, here I want to talk about a time when my best friend (Name) helped me in my needy time.
5. It was approximately 6 months ago (change accordingly) when I was in my senior secondary class.
6. I had to complete one important assignment of science subject within 2 days (change accordingly) so I started preparing for my assignment.
7. But out of the blue, my laptop 💻 stopped working properly.
8. I got it checked from the local service shop and they told me that it would take approximately 3-4 days in order to repair the laptop and that was a bolt from the blue for me to be honest.
9. As I had to complete the assignment within 2 days, I decided to borrow laptop from my friend.
10. Fortunately, she didn’t require/need her laptop and she gave me her laptop which proved to be very beneficial for me.
11. Since it had an amazing and wonderful software that helped me to prepare my assignment hassle-free.
12. In addition, my friend also helped me in order to complete the project within the given deadline.
13. Next day, I submitted my project to my science teacher (change accordingly) and I felt on the top of the world when my teacher appreciated/applauded me.
14. After two days, I went to the local service shop and my laptop was repaired and it was waiting for me.
15. I felt over the moon at that time and I thanked the executive.
16. I, also, thanked my best/bosom friend for letting me use her laptop in case of emergency as well as to aid me in my project.
17. All in all, that was quite an interesting experience for me and I learnt a valuable lesson that there’s always an alternative in order to tackle any challenge.
Follow Up Talk about something that you borrowed from your friend
1. Why do some people borrow things instead of buying them?
Some people borrow things because they may not be able to afford buying those things, or perhaps they would not need to use those things more than once. So, instead of buying some people prefer borrowing such things.
2. What would you do if people don’t return the money the borrowed from you?
I would request them/remind them to return the money they owe to me, maybe once or twice. If they still do not return the money, I would not ask them again. I believe that it is the individual’s responsibility to return what they have borrowed.
3. Why are people embarrassed when they borrow money from others?
People are embarrassed to borrow money because it develops a feeling of inferiority and people feel ashamed that they are not able to manage their finances well.
4. Do you often borrow things in your daily life?
Yes, unfortunately I am very forgetful with stationery items like pencils, erasers, pens etf. I have to often borrow them from my peers and friends at school and school. Many of my friends and peers borrow them from me as well.
5. What things you usually borrow from your neighbours?
I remember few years back I used to borrow things like sugar, salt, basically cooking items. But now we have shops very close to our home so it is very convenient to buy them.I don’t believe there is anything wrong with borrowing them in the case of emergency.
6. How you like when some people borrow money from others?
This is something that I am completely against. I believe borrowing money impacts relationships like nothing else and if there is ever a delay in returning money it sours relationships even more.
7. What kind of problems are associated with borrowing things?
I don’t believe that there is anything wrong with borrowing things except money. Borrowing money affects relationships especially if there are large sums involved. The lender may feel worries if the money would be returned or not and the borrower feels like he owes something.
You may also read –
Disclaimer – Friends, https://www.pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou