Zifi 200 Tablet is an antibiotic drug, used to treat infections caused by a variety of bacteria. Zifi 200 Tablet should be taken as prescribed by the doctor.
What is Zifi 200
Zifi 200 Tablet is made from Cefixime which inhibits the synthesis of bacterial cell wall which is essential for survival in human body. Zifi 200mg Tablet should be used in prescribed quantity by the doctor. It is advised to take this medicine with food or immediately after food.
Uses of Zifi 200 Tablet
You can use Jifi 200 if you have UTI or urinary tract infection. Apart from this, infection caused by bacteria of ear, nose can be cured. If you are suffering from diseases like kidney infection, pneumonia, bronchitis, sinusitis, gonorrhea then you can use Jifi 200.
Zifi 200 Benefits
Zifi 200 is commonly used for the treatment of following diseases:
- UTI (urinary tract infection),
- bacterial infections of ear, nose,
- kidney infection,
All the above mentioned diseases can be treated by using Zifi 200!
Side Effects of Zifi 200 Tablet
The most commonly reported side effects of Zifi 200mg Tablet are
- stomach ache,
- to be nauseated,
- itchy rash,
- Dizziness ,
- taste change,
- to be constipated,
- sweating etc.
Precautions while Taking Zifi 200 Tablet
- Zifi 200mg Tablet is not recommended if anyone is allergic to Cefixime.
- If anyone has any gastrointestinal disease, then consult your nearest doctor before using Zifi 200mg Tablet.
- If anyone has heart disease, liver or kidney disease, drug or alcohol addiction, consult your nearest doctor before using Zifi 200mg Tablet!
- If anyone is allergic to any medicine, then definitely consult your nearest doctor before taking this medicine.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Zifi 200mg Tablet as it increases the risk of side effects.
How Zifi 200 Tablet works
Zifi 200 Tablet is an antibiotic tablet which inhibits the bacterial wall synthesis and thereby prevents the bacteria from building their wall which is essential for survival in the human body.
Why is ZIFI 200 used?
Zifi 200 Tablet is a tablet manufactured by FDC Ltd. It is commonly used to diagnose or treat bacterial infections, kidney infections, bronchitis, pneumonia, sinusitis. There are some side effects like headache, itching, upset stomach, vaginal infection.
Is ZIFI 200 used for fever?
Zifi 200 Tablet is a type of antibiotic. It is used to treat urinary tract infections, lung infections, throat infections, airway infections, tonsils, middle ear infections, and cervical/urethral infections. It can also be used to treat typhoid fever.
Can we take ZIFI 200 with paracetamol?
No interaction was found between cefixime and paracetamol. This does not mean that no interaction exists. Always consult with your healthcare provider.