CAD Full Form – Cash Against Documents
CAD Full Form – Coronary Artery Disease
CAD Full Form – Canadian Dollar
CAD Full Form – Computer Aided Design
Cash Against Documents
The cash against documents is a management and payment tool for international transactions. A payment arrangement in which an exporter instructs a bank to hand over shipping and title documents (see document of title) to the importer when the importer fully pays the accompanying bill of exchange or draft.
Documents are delivered to the customer only against payment or acceptance of a bill of exchange. In this last case, the bill of exchange may be guaranteed by a bank, which provides the supplier with a significantly higher payment security. Obtaining documents allow the buyer to take possession of the goods and to clear the shipment at customs.
Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary artery disease is the narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries, usually caused by atherosclerosis. Coronary artery disease (CAD) causes impaired blood flow in the arteries that supply blood to the heart. Also called coronary heart disease (CHD), CAD is the most common form of heart disease and affects approximately 16.5 million Americans over the age of 20.
Computer Aided Design
CAD is a Designing Software that Engineer uses, its full name is “Computer Aided Design”. Through this, the design of 2D and 3D can also be made. It is a combination of hardware and software, with the help of which engineers can create any design.
- High quality graphics monitor
- Digitizing tablet
- Light pen
- Special printer or plotter.
Usage of CAD
- To design the layout of physical components of manufactured products using 2D or 3D.
- Used in designing of space vehicles, aircrafts, missiles and satellites.
- Architectures use CAD for the building purposes. They use 2D for the floor plans and 3d for the schematics of houses.
- Used in designing of auto components such as tires, engines, etc.
- Used in cartography to design climate, road and topographic maps.